Thanks for choosing Cast N Catch Charters fishing guide service! Exciting fishing action paired with beautiful Door County Wisconsin scenery is what you will enjoy on your professionally guided Wisconsin fishing trip with your United States Coast Guard licensed Captain Jimmy Doering.
Smallmouth bass is the only species Captain Jimmy fishes for during the open water month and thats your gain! Jimmy stays on the trophy Door County Smallmouth bass bite from May til the ice starts to form in November.
Once the Ice forms around Door County usually mid January Captain Jimmy switches his focus to Fully Guided Ice Fishing trips. Ice Fishing around Sturgeon Bay on the Bay of Green Bay for whitefish is becoming a big Winter activity. Heated shacks and a bunch of Whitefish is to be expected!
While Captain Jimmy has been fishing his whole life, He has been a professional Wisconsin fishing guide for the past 11 years! Jimmy founded Cast N Catch Charters in 2012 when he moved to Washington Island, which is located off the tip of the Door County Peninsula. Trips are run off Washington Island July til Novemeber. Cast N Catch spends May and June fishing for Door County’s Trophy Smallmouth. January til March we are on the hottest Door County Ice Fishing bite!
Your guide Jimmy has been fishing Door County for over a decade. Captain Jimmy has an amazing understanding on the area surrounding the Door Peninsula and will put you on the Smallmouth Bass!
Cast N Catch Charters believes in providing a safe and fun trip. Captain Jimmy is Nationally Registered Paramedic which includes training in first aide and CPR.
Captain Jimmy also strives to teach you new techniques and strategies to help you become a better angler!
Jimmy’s leisure and guiding time on the water takes him to some of the best fishing areas throughout Door County Wisconsin.
Some of Jimmy’s favorite areas include:
- Sturgeon Bay– Trophy spring small mouths! I guide here during May & June For Smallies and Winter Icefishing for Green Bay Whitefish .
- Egg Harbor– Excellent Ice Fishing for big Browns and Whitefish! Guiding for Smallies in the Harbor provides a low pressure smallmouth haven during certain weeks of the year.
- Fish Creek– Mid-Door smallmouth are the hidden gem of the peninsula, so many fish and a lot less pressure!
- Sister Bay– Northern Door County at its finest! Fishing in sister bay most of June provides spawn and post spawn action!
- Rowley’s Bay– Shallow water sight fishing along with pre-spawn giant smallies!
- Green Bay– Ice Fishing for Green Bay Whitefish!
- Washington Island– The Island offers trophy summer and fall Smallmouth trips. Enjoy a ferry ride thru Deaths Door over to Lake Michigan’s Smallmouth paradise off the tip of Door County.
Cast N Catch Charters uses the best equipment on each guide trip because of our industry leading Sponsors