Fishing Trip Information:
- All fishing rods, reels, assorted tackle, live bait (seasonal) are provided.
- Learn new Smallmouth Bass fishing techniques.
- All necessary safety gear provided (children under 12 need life vest)
- Half and Full Day Trophy Smallmouth Bass trips available
- Fully insured and licensed USCG Charter Captain
- Door County trips begin the first Saturday of May
- Door County Trip locations change frequently depending on location of the Smallies
- Washington Island trips begin July 1st
- Washington Island pick up location is at the Ferry Dock.
Things to Bring:
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Wisconsin Fishing License – Click Here to Purchase your License!
- Rain Gear
Heading to the Door County and/or Washington Island? Here are just a few of our recommendations:
- Church Hill Inn Sister Bay, Door County
- Ephraim Shores Resort Ephraim, Door County
- Jackson Harbor Inn Washington Island, Door County
- Townliner Motel Washington Island, Door County
- Gibson’s West Harbor Resort Washington Island, Door County
- Cherry Land Motel Sturgeon Bay, Door County
Cast N Catch Charters’ boat is a 2017 Ranger 620FS Fishing Boat. The boat is powered by 250h.p. Mercury Pro XS. Captain Jimmy runs high tech Humminbird fishing finder/gps. Humminbird units are equipped with down imagining to better locate deep water smallmouth. The boats Electronics are loaded with navionics gold and Lakemaster chips. MinnKota Ultrex trolling motor allows for quite slow shallow water fishing and I pilot link system for precise boat control. Duel 8′ Power Pole Blades are mounted to the stern for shallow water anchoring! Most of all the boat has all proper USCG safety equipment. Captain Jimmy’s rig comfortably fishes with three anglers. This boat is loaded with all the Smallmouth Bass Fishing gear and ready for the Bay of Green Bay and Lake Michigan Smallmouth Bass!